Please note these schematics were scanned as very large files to provide detail on your screen or if you decided to print them out. The images could take quite awhile to load if you are using a dial up connection. Due to the detail you'll have to scan back and forth a bit if you're viewing at 600x800
To print the diagrams you should set your printer preferences as "Scale to Fit" or whatever similar setting your printer offers. If you're planning serious electrical work and have a bike other than the models listed below please purchase a proper manual. Check , there might be a PDF of your service manual available for download.
Wiring Diagrams for the Vulcan Classic are probably identical but test connections to be certain before hooking things up or making any modifications.
- Nomad FI L-1 Page 1 Page 2
- Nomad FI L-2 Page 1 Page 2
- Page 1 is known to be a duplicate of the L-1 Page 1. This may or not be correct
- L-3 Owners Use The L-2 Schematic. (There may be minor differences so test before making any mods)
- 1600 Classic (PDF) Nomad should be the same
Mean Streak VN1500 Diagrams (PDF format)
Most likely the same for the 1600 Mean Streak and Suzuki Marauder. From the VN1500P1 Service Manual.